React aims to be the most innovative and highest rewarding agency in Maine. We believe we can do this by only hiring the most passionate BHPs & Program Managers. Working at React will be more challenging, but also more rewarding.
If you're an experienced BHP or Program Manager, you know paperwork can be tedious and not very effective. We would rather you focus on and enjoy providing the best possible care, so we are doing everything we can to create the smoothest possible workflow experience.
Behavioral Health Professional
Behavioral Health Professionals work directly with clients that may have autism, developmental disabilities, or other behavioral health needs. BHPs work with their clients towards meeting their goals while in-home and in the community. Typical hours range from 12-35 hours/week. Pay ranges from $14-$17/hour depending on prior experience - plus 80¢ per hour worked as a mileage reimbursement bonus. React also provides BHP training and BHP Certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Drivers license & vehicle
- At least 18 years old
- Located around York or Cumberland County
Program Managers play a critical role in bridging the gap between clients, families and support team members in order to ensure our clients are receiving the best possible services. Program Managers are direct supervisors to one-on-one support staff and will also be in steady contact with the client’s family.
Goals and Responsibilities:
- Maximize client and BHP progression
- Review sessions entered into the company portal
- Facilitate meet & greets, supervisions, etc
- Conduct client and BHP reviews
- Provide feedback on Individual Treatment Plans, client progression, etc
- Direct experience as a BHP, DSP or other support staff (2+ years)
- Bachelor's degree (related field preferred)
- Proficient using a computer (Google Docs, Sheets, etc)
- A desire to continually learn new things. Reliable and consistent work ethic.
Visit our Indeed page for available positions or apply below.